Admissions

Partner with us! Cornerstone Christian Academy is always looking to partner with families who are committed to Jesus Christ. We want to come alongside parents to educate and disciple the hearts and minds of our students. Cornerstone equips students, from preschoolers to teens, with a challenging curriculum from a Biblical worldview, in an environment centered around the Gospel.

   
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION


Admissions Criteria
  • The family’s commitment to a personal walk with Jesus Christ.
  • The family’s record of church attendance.
  • The student’s academic and behavioral record.
  • A former principal’s reference.
  • The student’s scores on standardized tests and entrance exam.
  • For high school applicants, the student’s desire to attend Cornerstone Christian Academy.
  • The family’s and student’s responses to questions during the admissions interview.
Admissions Timeline

Cornerstone Christian Academy’s enrollment is always open; we are always seeking to bring more partners into our ministry of Christian education.

Typically, the admissions process roughly follows this sequence:

Fall Semester:
  • Tour Cornerstone
  • Schedule a shadow day for your student
  • Meet with Admissions Director to discuss Cornerstone's mission and opportunities for your student
  • Read the Student-Parent Handbook to determine if Cornerstone is truly a fit for your family.

Spring Semester:
  • January: Apply online
  • February: Complete the admissions test and family interview
  • March: Receive your admissions decision and apply for financial aid
  • April: Receive financial aid package and enroll
Visit CCA

Experience what it’s like to be a Cornerstone Patriot!  Spend the day at Cornerstone, meet our energetic students and passionate teachers, and participate in our thought-provoking classes.  It’s the best way to get to know who we are.

To schedule a tour or a visit day, contact the Admissions Director: Kate Baxter, kbaxter@ccacornerstone.com, 440-943-9260. 
  • School Tours: Our Admissions Director would be pleased to take you on a personal tour of our beautiful campus. The tour typically lasts about 45 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience.
  • Visit Days: Potential students are always invited to spend the day with us. Visit days are scheduled one Wednesday a month.  Contact the Admissions Director to schedule a day that works for your student.
Re-enrollment

Re-enrollment begins in January of each year. Click here to re-enroll your student(s), and pay the application fee, all online. 

Cornerstone Christian Academy
Enrollment Tuition and Fee Schedule 2020/2021

Tuition | Activity & Technology Fee | Sports Fee | Re-Enrollment Fees | New Student Application Early (Feb) | Regular (Mar - Apr) | Late (May-Aug)
4-year-old Kindergarten | $4,865 | waived | none | $40 | $50 | $75 | $25
Elementary
K5-4th grade | $5,595 | $225 | $95 | $40 | $50 | $75 | $25
Middle School
5t –6th grade | $6,995 | $250 | $125 | $75 | $100 | $150 | $25
Junior High
7th-8th grade | $7,345 | $275 | $145 | $75 | $100 | $150 | $25
High School
9th–12th grade | $7,975 | $325 | $175 | $75 | $100 | $150 | $25

Financial Aid: Financial Aid may be available.  Financial aid is a need-based gift, applied for annually, extended when possible, if qualified, and processed in order of necessity and applicancy.  The maximum possibility for aid is 50% of tuition.  Financial aid is tied to volunteer service hours.  There is a $40 fee per application.

Financial Policy: Annual financial obligation is prorated on a quarterly basis for early withdrawal or expulsion.  All fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at time of enrollment or acceptance by CCA, unless otherwise specified.  Any family contract cancelled by FACTS renders the balance of the FACTS contract plus any fees due and payable immediately to CCA.  Any account that is delinquent will result in suspension of students until the account is brought up to date at the discretion of the administration.  A $30 service charge will be assessed for each returned check. A late fee of $25 will be assessed for accounts 1-30 days overdue, $45 for accounts 31-60 days overdue, and $65 for accounts 61-90 days overdue.  Payment schedule changes will incur a fee of $15.

Payment Options:
   
Option 1:    Payment of tuition in full by August 1, 2020. Automatic withdrawal. 

Option 2:    Sixty percent (60%) payment of tuition by August 1, 2020, and remaining 40% 
        payment of tuition to FACTS by January 5th or 20th, 2021. Automatic withdrawals. 
        FACTS will assess a one-time service fee of $20.

Option 3:    Payment of tuition to FACTS utilizing the 11-month FACTS monthly tuition 
        payment plan.  Monthly tuition payments are due on either the 5th or 20th of each 
        month, June through April by Electronic Funds Transfer.  FACTS will assess a 
        one-time service fee of $50 per account.